Год выпуска: 2014
    Объем двигателя: 1.2
    Трансмиссия: МКПП
    Привод: Полный (4WD)
    Цвет: белый,
    Комплектация: вашей

2010 Nissan Sentra - 2.0L Low Compression

Hi,

Have a 2010 Sentra 2.0 auto with about 40k on the clock. Came in running poor and complaint of oil blowing out dip stick tube. Compression tested 1-2-3 at 150 psi, 4 at 75. Looking into 4 with scope appeared to have hole in piston. Pressure tested cylinder and confirmed blowing thru crank case. Removed head, what I thought was a hole is a casting mark (DOH..slaps forehead). Got on the net and found a lot of these that have this problem. Nissan is turning down warranty for lack of maintenance records.
    So I have checked the bores and none are worn and still show the original hone marks. Double checked with bore gauge..all in spec as to diameter and taper.SOOO...my question is would you re-ring it or sell an engine. This is one of my used car guys. Good customer, don't holler about price to much. The car will be wholesaled, he just wants it right, at the least expense, before it goes to auction.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
    http://www.managerforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=10024
    Product Animation Services

Thanks

Местный Аватар для Z V A
    Благодарностей: 212
    Год выпуска: 2015
    Объем двигателя: 2.0
    Трансмиссия: Вариатор
    Привод: Передний (2WD)
    Цвет: белый
    Комплектация: LE+
    Цитата Сообщение от joejonsme Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi,

Have a 2010 Sentra 2.0 auto with about 40k on the clock. Came in running poor and complaint of oil blowing out dip stick tube. Compression tested 1-2-3 at 150 psi, 4 at 75. Looking into 4 with scope appeared to have hole in piston. Pressure tested cylinder and confirmed blowing thru crank case. Removed head, what I thought was a hole is a casting mark (DOH..slaps forehead). Got on the net and found a lot of these that have this problem. Nissan is turning down warranty for lack of maintenance records.
    So I have checked the bores and none are worn and still show the original hone marks. Double checked with bore gauge..all in spec as to diameter and taper.SOOO...my question is would you re-ring it or sell an engine. This is one of my used car guys. Good customer, don't holler about price to much. The car will be wholesaled, he just wants it right, at the least expense, before it goes to auction.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
    http://www.managerforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=10024
    Product Animation Services

Thanks
    Вранье.
    Если отверстие в четвертом цилиндре то компрессия будет 0.

Ваши права